Mental Health Resources at Westview
Mental Health Highlight:
Emotional ups & downs are to be expected during this time of COVID crisis, but if your child is experiencing any of the following, please consider reaching out for some extra support:
● Increased problems in multiple areas of life: academic, social, family relationships, etc.
● Excessive worry
● Crying, hopelessness, or feeling sad
● Significant changes in sleeping or eating habits
● Feeling bad about themselves
● Withdrawal from activities or relationships they used to enjoy
● Engaging in negative behaviors
● Self harm behaviors or statements like “I wish I weren’t here”
Associated Clinic of Psychology has partnered with ISD 196 for over a decade to provide school-based mental health services. Services at Westview are provided by licensed clinician Sarah Najafalipour, who has worked with many Westview families over the past five school years she has been with Westview. Sarah is currently able to meet with students in-person at school or virtually!
Please feel free to reach out to Westview Social Worker, Lily Ferreira (952-431-8386) for questions regarding the program or to discuss a referral, or visit https://acp-mn.com/community-school-based/ and fill out the online referral form. Let us help!
Sarah Najafalipour, MA, LPCC
Psychotherapist & School Program Coordinator
Associated Clinic of Psychology